Offer to God your studies this year through the hands of Mary.
Here is a short prayer that invokes the intercession of Mary, Seat of Wisdom, to accompany you in your studies and offer them to God.
Under your patronage, dear Mother, and calling on the mystery of your Immaculate Conception, I desire to pursue my studies and my literary labors: I hereby solemnly declare that I am giving myself to these studies chiefly to the following end:
that I may the better contribute to the glory of God and to the promotion of your veneration among all people.
I ask you, therefore, most loving Mother,
who are the Seat of Wisdom, to bless my labors in your loving-kindness.
Moreover I promise with true affection and a willing spirit,
as it is right that I should do, to ascribe all the good that shall come to me therefrom,
wholly to your intercession for me in God’s holy presence.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!