A (newly ordained) deacon reader writes:
In case you don’t get the word from other sources, Rockville Centre has 14 new deacons, ordained this past weekend at St. Agnes Cathedral. This picture is all of us praying with Dcn. Tom Connolly (who runs our formation program) just before the ordination began.
I’ll look forward to more details soon. Meantime, congratulations, brothers, and welcome! Ad multos annos!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!