Rest is not merely a physical need, it’s a spiritual duty.
For a Christian, rest is not a pause to be given just to our hobbies. It has to be more spiritual, profound, and essential if we wish to conform to the creative act that has been passed on to us by God. So, let us remember to rest, as we should, and to say “I don’t want to become my work”.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!