“Cuidas de Mim”
Your love is like a rock that will never break. Your love is like the sun that rises every morning.
In a world where so many have lost hope in the power of love, we bring you a song out of Brazil that proclaims a love that believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things, and, above all, a love that never fails even when we stumble and fall.
Singers Olívia Ferreira and Dunga sing about God’s love, which is free and cares for us. The song is like holy oil for the bruised and the broken in the world today, hurting for lack of love and because they don’t know God’s warmth. Let this song’s words and music enter the depths of our soul and touch our hearts.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!