“Communion” raps it up.
I believe in Jesus who frees us from all diseases,
The One who came to teach us the love thy neighbor thesis
“I Believe” doesn’t over-do anything. The arrangement is simple, with a piano, synth, and drum kit, and could easily be played during a service. This is fitting for an artist who is also training to be a priest. Communion offers his talent up to God, using his gift of music to evangelize youth communities of Miami and Weston with an accessible hip-hop sound.
To more effectively reach a wider audience, Vega has released this song in Spanish as well.
Follow Cecilia–Aleteia’s music page–on Facebook!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!