The music video is pretty sweet.
The 14 tracks include traditional sacred works such as “Hymn to Mary” and “Stabat Mater,” as well as beloved secular standards like “From a Distance” and folk hymns like “Wayfaring Stranger.”
The music features the treble sounds of boys of many ages, the younger ones taking the soprano parts while the older boys sing the lower notes. This adorable music video features members of the choir.
You can pick up your copy of Hope here.
Follow Cecilia–Aleteia’s music page–on Facebook!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!