“We must overcome all forms of racism, of intolerance and of the instrumentalization of the human person”.
Here, we wanted to share ten of Nelson Mandela’s most inspiring quotes:
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.
- A fundamental concern for others in our individual and community lives would go a long way in making the world the better place we so passionately dreamt of.
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.
- Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.
- A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.”
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
- Lead from the back — and let others believe they are in front.
- Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.
Since you are here…
…we’d like to have one more word with you. We are excited to report that Aleteia’s readership is growing at a rapid rate, world-wide! Our team proves its mission every day by providing high-quality content that informs and inspires a Christian life. But quality journalism has a cost and it’s more than ads can cover. We want our articles to be accessible to everyone, free of charge, but we need your help. To continue our efforts to nourish and inspire our Catholic family, your support is invaluable. Become an Aleteia Patron today for as little as $3 a month. May we count on you?