It was a blessed coincidence that brought them together.
To the amazement of the Wright family, Judy’s son Chris realized that he had been the one who had helped her that day. The family took the coincidence as a sign that God had brought TunDe back into their lives to care so well for their dying mother.
After Judy passed away, the family wanted to show their gratitude for TunDe. So, in honor of Judy, they put together a fundraiser to provide tuition for TunDe to realize her dream of becoming a nurse. Though they planned on shutting down the fundraising site after they had received enough donations, more people wanted to give, so they left it open for further donations toward her education.
“To know her is to love her,” the Wright family said. “And we are all in awe of how God worked so miraculously for our paths to cross again when we needed her the most.” TunDe was quickly moved to tears and immediately gave thanks to God.
You can watch her moving reaction below.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!