From actors to sports heroes, these well-known celebrities have openly shared their affection for the Blessed Mother.
Even some of the most notable people haven’t been shy about their love for the Virgin Mary, and they speak of how they still lean on her through their careers. So here’s a look at what some famous people have said about their devotion, admiration, respect, and overwhelming love for the Mother of Jesus …
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!