When we’re worried, it helps to lean on God’s love and power.
Dear Lord, as my loved ones and I await the results of medical tests, I offer you our anxieties for our own good and for your glory. Calm us in our worries, knowing these don’t add wisdom but rather stress to the situation. Enlighten us, through the power of your Spirit, to make wise decisions about treatment. Heal my/our affliction. Help us not to turn away from You in these fragile, painful moments, but rather towards you for grace and strength. Comfort us as we seek you now and place all of our concerns into your loving hands as we say “Thy Will Be Done.” Amen
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!