Through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross, God has opened wide the doors to his mercy.
The Church, following the teachings of Jesus Christ, has handed down to us four primary ways that we can be purified of our sins. Above all God seeks a contrite heart, and when these four ways are not available to an individual, God’s mercy can still be extended.
Flip the cards to find out what they are!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!