Scared that it’s too late to fulfill your dreams or achieve success? Let these men and women be your guide.
There are many people out there who’ve achieved great success and recognition later in life, in many different areas and fields. So we’ve selected 10 familiar faces — including writers, singers, artists and businessmen — to show that it’s never too late to embrace your true passion; you just need a sense of adventure and a little confidence. After all, God has made each of us for a purpose and we sometimes just need a little inspiration to help us embrace it.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!