Classic literature is a great place to find a beautiful name that will stand out and yet never go out of style.
Here’s a sampling of names from famous female literary characters – there are a lot to choose from, so I’ll share the list for boys next week. Sometimes the name itself is simply beautiful, other times it’s the particular character that is appealing. Either way, a child with any of these names immediately and automatically has an interesting backstory.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!