Being a mom or dad is a lot of work, but at least it gives us plenty of laughs!
Kids really are the best comedians, with their nonsensical antics and innocently hilarious questions and opinions. Not only are kids hilarious, but laughing at their antics makes it easier to put up with the havoc they wreak. Most little kids make messes right and left, but retaining your sense of humor is key to happy parenting.
Share a laugh with us at these 12 memes that capture the reality of parenting a little too well!
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!