Mother Teresa left this beautiful prayer for us to ask for peace to reign at the heart of our families.
O God, Father of all people,
you call us all
to carry love where the poor are downtrodden,
joy where the Church is discouraged,
reconciliation where people are separated —
father from son,
mother from daughter,
husband from wife,
those who believe from those who don’t believe,
the Christian from his unloved Christian brother.
You prepare our way
so that the wounded Body of Christ,
may become the leaven
for the community of the poor on earth and
for the entire family of mankind.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!