What can we do to make the Lord’s Day truly extraordinary?
- Playing music as you rise
- Singing a song to bless the table
- Serving a festive meal
- Doing activities as a family
All of these elements can highlight the Lord’s Day. It helps to plan in advance so you can keep your cool and not feel rushed. And why not give a free rein to your children’s creativity? They never lack in imagination when celebrations are concerned!
Sunday is a blessed day, when we share the love of Christ that we receive at Mass. Inviting someone over, abstaining from scolding your children, letting everyone share in conversation, and asking everyone to be kind and listen to one another can easily transform the dullest of Sundays into a day for real celebration.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!