This simple prayer can be added to the end of your usual meal time prayer and ensures you’re praying for life every day. Are you with me?
That's it. Pretty simple. This has been a great habit for us for a few reasons:
First, it keeps us praying for an end to abortion, and all other attacks to human life and dignity, every day, several times a day.
Second, in our everyday life we do not actually see these injustices occurring, so the prayer serves as a reminder to us that these injustices exist.
Third, because of the above, it encourages us to do something to correct these injustices.
If you think it's a good idea, start doing it yourself, and then pass it on to your friends. Just imagine what could happen if every Christian in the country added this to their mealtime prayers.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!