It was huge!
We had our photographer Jeffrey Bruno on the ground for all the events, and these are the 16 best shots you don't want to miss. Find all of Aleteia's photos our on Flickr photo stream.
(St. John Paul II's favorite gelato shop. Read more about it here.)
(The woman whose miracle led to the canonization of John Paul II. Check out our exclusive interview with her here.)
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!