Siervas are interviewed by BBC News about their music and their mission
The young missionary sisters witness to the love of God through their music. It was a natural path for them to take, the perfect combination of their lifelong love of music and their radiant joy for the Lord.
And now the young missionaries have caught the eye of those across the pond: They were interviewed by the BBC, where they spoke about the formation of the group, their mission, and their concert for the pope.
Listen to the audio interview here.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!