From the “Pórtico De La Gloria” to the tomb of the Apostle, in 360 degrees.
But this virtual tour of the Cathedral of Compostela is, by far, exceptional.
With 360-degree full-screen views, clear and accessible information on every detail of the Cathedral and an exquisite musical selection, it provides the virtual visitor with an immersive experience, featuring the beauty of the surrounding squares, the famous Pórtico de la Gloria, the Puerta Santa (“Holy Door”), and the tomb of the Apostle himself.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!