Just like us, saints are people who laugh, cry, eat, exercise, get up in the morning, and enjoy time with friends.
It is in their regular daily activities and in their free time that these saints most demonstrate God’s presence, strength and sense of humor, to which they are witnesses. And here’s the proof: click on launch slideshow below to reveal wonderful photos of people who show us that holiness is not just reserved to a few privileged individuals, but awaits all of us …
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!