“Every woman who lives in the light of eternity can fulfill her vocation.” — St. Edith Stein
With a focus on helping young women to recognize and implement their own unique gifts and passions, the forum features leadership training, personal mentoring, and professional networking. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, a missionary, or a young professional, the conference has something for you. The institute also encourages closer collaboration between young Catholic women and religious sisters.
The 2016 forum launched projects that serve the poor, facilitate prayer, and evangelize the culture, such as The Catholic Woman, Visio Divina, and FemCatholic. What new project would you bring to the table in 2019?
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!