“Every woman who lives in the light of eternity can fulfill her vocation.” — St. Edith Stein
With a focus on helping young women to recognize and implement their own unique gifts and passions, the forum features leadership training, personal mentoring, and professional networking. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, a missionary, or a young professional, the conference has something for you. The institute also encourages closer collaboration between young Catholic women and religious sisters.
The 2016 forum launched projects that serve the poor, facilitate prayer, and evangelize the culture, such as The Catholic Woman, Visio Divina, and FemCatholic. What new project would you bring to the table in 2019?
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!