Turn to the “saint of love” for spiritual help with your relationship.
The story is one of the primary reasons why St. Valentine has been associated with lovers over the years. In particular he has been invoked for many centuries as the patron saint of engaged couples and happy marriages.
If you need some extra heavenly help for your relationship, consider praying a novena to St. Valentine, invoking his intercession over a period of nine days.
Pray this prayer with faith and trust in God, allowing him to have control over your love life.
O glorious advocate and protector,
look with pity upon our wants,
hear our requests,
attend to our prayers,
relieve by your intercession the miseries
under which we labor,
and obtain for us the divine blessing,
that we may be found worthy to join you
in praising the Almighty for all eternity:
through the merits of our Lord Jesus Christ.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!