Luigi and Maria were an ordinary couple with an extraordinary faith in God.
Blessed Luigi and Maria Quattrocchi are prefect examples of a saintly couple who can teach us a lot about living married life united to Jesus Christ. It wasn’t always easy, and Luigi initially wasn’t on board, but together they cultivated a beautiful marriage rooted firmly in their Catholic faith.
Here are a few marriage tips that we can learn from their life.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!