Luigi and Maria were an ordinary couple with an extraordinary faith in God.
Blessed Luigi and Maria Quattrocchi are prefect examples of a saintly couple who can teach us a lot about living married life united to Jesus Christ. It wasn’t always easy, and Luigi initially wasn’t on board, but together they cultivated a beautiful marriage rooted firmly in their Catholic faith.
Here are a few marriage tips that we can learn from their life.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!