Some more unusual options for your baby girl, inspired by some remarkable young women.
While there are a myriad of beautiful saints’ names out there, we wanted to find some unique monikers from a group of remarkable and courageous young women, whose love for Jesus Christ led to their ultimate sacrifice. These names represent the strength, dignity, grace, and faith of the martyrs who bore them and may be a perfect choice for your little girl as she grows into the woman God calls her to be.
Support Aleteia! It only takes a minute.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!