When you want to strengthen your marriage, take inspiration from these holy husbands and wives.
If you take a look at these saintly married men and women, you’ll see that in their marriages they were faced with many obstacles. From child loss and poverty to doubting themselves, these saints often gained strength not only from God, but also through their spouses. So if you’re looking for a little help to strengthen and inspire your marriage, take comfort and inspiration from these nine saintly couples.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!