Look no further than these inspirational men and women for the ultimate support system.
We’ve selected some impressive holy men and women to lean on, saints who understand the ups and downs of life in a big family, and who themselves still managed to heroically live their faith. You’ll notice that many of these saints spent their latter years in religious communities, or even in complete spiritual isolation — something you may appreciate with all the chaos of so many people under one roof!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!