He’s a shining light in Hollywood for more reasons than just his great acting.
Incredibly, it’s 16 years since the world saw him play what many agree is his most powerful role to date in The Passion of the Christ. While he’s been on the screen more recently in the popular Person of Interest, you might be missing the charismatic star. So here’s a little reminder of just some of the reasons Jim Caviezel is not only a great actor but also a shining light in Hollywood.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!