When you’re dealing with a challenge, God’s Word is an unfailing guide and consolation.
Other times, life presents us with an unexpected challenge, and we have no choice but to face it. Even if we have courage and determination, we may experience some trepidation, because change and new ways of doing things can make us feel uncomfortable.
If, however, we allow ourselves to be guided by the Word of God, who always wants the best for us, these challenges or changes will be easier to handle. Let’s listen to His inspiring messages found in passages from the Bible.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!