What did St. Joseph do as a carpenter? Was he old when he married the Virgin Mary?
Even though St. Joseph never spoke a word in the Bible, there are many things we can know about St. Joseph based on scripture and tradition.
Here are 10 things you should know about St. Joseph, Spouse of the Virgin Mary and foster-father of Jesus Christ.
- What did St. Joseph actually do as a carpenter?
- How did St. Joseph die?
- How old was St. Joseph when Jesus was born?
- Who were St. Joseph’s parents?
- Why St. Joseph is a model for contemplative prayer
- What is the Holy Cloak of St. Joseph?
- Why St. Joseph is patron and protector of the unborn
- Why St. Joseph is called the “Terror of Demons”
- What are the 7 Joys of St. Joseph?
- What are the 7 Sorrows of St. Joseph?