It’s not always easy keeping calm at work, especially when you’re facing a very demanding day.
There’s no magic formula to resolve all our worries with a snap of the fingers. But, there’s still prayer! In and of itself, it can often help you through this kind of day to stay calm and retain the sense of a job well done. If you think you don’t have the time to pray — because your phone just won’t stop ringing — here’s a prayer you can recite in a few seconds..
Lord Jesus, in vain do I work this hard
if you’re not here working beside me.
Be there at the heart of my activity
for, without You, I can do nothing.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!