Praying the daily Rosary, united with others online, is one way to feel “community” during quarantine.
Thankfully, in this digital age, there are many opportunities to pray in community online.
For example, here is a small list of places where you can watch (or listen) and pray the Rosary in community on a daily basis. This list does not include the many parish priests and even bishops who have live-streamed their daily Rosary, providing numerous opportunities on the internet.
1Dominican Friars of the Province of St. Joseph
The Dominican Friars of the Province of St. Joseph is live-streaming a daily Rosary on their Facebook page.
Holy Cross Family Ministries is also live-streaming a daily Rosary on their Facebook page.
Another option is joining the daily Rosary prayed on Relevant Radio. The daily schedule can be found here.
CatholicTV also has a daily Rosary in their programming.
The Eternal Word Television Network has a daily Rosary as well, which can be accessed online and on their cable network.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!