Changing these common misconceptions helps both children and their birth moms.
Most of our information about adoption comes from films or TV shows that are rife with misconceptions. Brave Love, a movement dedicated to spreading appreciation for adoption and for birth moms, is looking to change that. In a recent video, it discussed five common misconceptions about adoption and what we should know about it instead …
Clearing up these myths will change the way you think about adoption.
Geplaatst door BraveLove op Donderdag 10 augustus 2017
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!