These holy men and women also didn’t have it easy.
These saints prove that, while education is important, there are many ways to be educated and many other virtues that are even more valuable. From having the determination to work for a higher purpose to ignoring mean comments from others, these men and women demonstrate that if a child is finding school a challenge, they just need to do their best and let God guide them along the way. So take inspiration from these devout people and let their stories help your child to know they’re in great company.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!