These thoughtful presents will bring a big smile to her face.
1. If you get just one thing, a copy of Theology of Home is sure to be a treasured gift. It’s pretty enough for a coffee table display, but substantive enough that she will turn to it again and again for encouragement in her vocation (and here’s our review!).
2. Every morning will get off to a faithful and wonderful start with these cute Catholic mugs.
3. Give her a reason to schedule some rest and relaxation with soaps, sugar scrubs, and other indulgent bath products made at a Benedictine monastery.
4. Hand Lettering for Faith, which helps women meditate on Scripture while creating 40 pieces of handmade art, will help her grow closer to Our Lord through Sacred Scripture while tapping into her creative side. (You might consider a Catholic Journaling Bible or Every Sacred Sunday, a prayer journal based on the weekly Mass readings, to accompany it!)
5. Who doesn’t love a cozy pair of socks? Even better if they help you feel the presence of your heavenly patrons, thanks to the fun goods at Sock Religious.
6. Her outfits will be even more stylish with a pretty saint-themed bandana.
7. You won’t find prettier, nicer-smelling candles than the ones at Honeybird Handicrafts (made by a Catholic mom!).
8. A tea towel is handy to have around, and an easy way to dress up any kitchen. There are lots of cute Catholic ones on Etsy, and we especially like this floral one and these modern saint-themed ones.
9. Everyone needs a calendar, so elevate hers to a work of art with the stunning goods from Rose Harrington Shop.
10. And one bonus suggestion, for the woman who has everything … A subscription to Formed gives access to hundreds of books, movies, articles, TV shows, podcasts, and other Catholic media. A great way to grow in faith!
Since you are here…
…we’d like to have one more word with you. We are excited to report that Aleteia’s readership is growing at a rapid rate, world-wide! Our team proves its mission every day by providing high-quality content that informs and inspires a Christian life. But quality journalism has a cost and it’s more than ads can cover. We want our articles to be accessible to everyone, free of charge, but we need your help. To continue our efforts to nourish and inspire our Catholic family, your support is invaluable. Become an Aleteia Patron today for as little as $3 a month. May we count on you?